Cheeseburger Paradise Soup
- Servings: 14/about 3-1/2 quarts
- Prep Time: 30 min.
- Cook Time: 25 min.
|6||Medium Potatoes, peeled and cubed|
|1||Small Carrot, grated|
|1||Small Onion, chopped|
|½ cup||Chopped Green Pepper|
|2 Tbsp||Chopped Seeded Jalapeno Pepper, i omit this ingredient|
|2 Tbsp||Plus 2 Teaspoons Beef Bouillon Granules|
|2||Garlic Cloves, minced|
|2 lb||Ground Beef|
|½ lb sliced||Fresh Mushrooms|
|5 cups||Milk, divided|
|6 Tbsp||All-purpose Flour|
|1 pkg||(16 Ounces) Process Cheese, velveeta), cubed|
|Crumbled Cooked Bacon|
1. In a Dutch oven, combine the first nine ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and mushrooms in butter over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add to soup. Stir in 4 cups milk; heat through.
3. In a small bowl, combine flour and remaining milk until smooth; gradually stir into soup.
4. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Reduce heat; stir in cheese until melted.
5. Garnish with bacon.