Death By Oreo Cupcakes
|1 pkg||Oreos, regular size|
|1 pkg||Mini Oreos, for decoration|
|1 pkg||Chocolate Cake Mix/ Mix According To Directions On Box|
|8 oz||Cream Cheese, room temperature|
|8 Tbsp||Butter, room temperature|
|3¾ cup||Powdered Sugar|
|1 tsp||Vanilla Extract|
1. Preheat oven to 350. Mix packaged cake mix according to directions. (Do not bake yet.)
2. Line cupcake tins with liners, place an regular size Oreo cookie in the bottom of each one
3. Take 1/2 of remaining cookies and chop coarsely and add to cake mix. Fill the cupcake tins. Bake for 15 min (or according to box directions). While cupcakes are baking make the frosting.
4. Cream together butter and cream cheese. Add vanilla, then add powdered sugar slowly until blended well.
5. Chop remaining regular-sized Oreos very fine. Add to frosting.
6. After cupcakes are cool put frosting on and decorate with a few mini Oreos on top.